Revitalize your skin
Dermasweep™ microdermabrasion is a non-invasive exfoliation and skin-revitalizing treatment that helps repair skin that is damaged from the sun, scars, acne and the unwanted effects of aging.
This intensive but pampering treatment is designed to address:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin texture
- Surgical scars
- Photo damage
- Overall skin health
How it works:
- Gentle abrasion with suction is used to remove (or peel) the dead, outer layer of skin in order to stimulate and reveal new, healthy skin underneath.
- Skin is left smoother as the exfoliation action of the wand stimulates blood flow, cleans the pores and removes the skin debris.
- Increased blood flow to the skin’s surface encourages collagen formation, thus firming and toning the epidermis as well.
What to expect:
- Your treatment begins with a deep cleanse followed by the mechanical exfoliation.
- Your clinician will then apply a customized treatment or mask that addresses your skin concerns or issues.
- Throughout the service you’ll be completely relaxed by stress-relieving aromas, warm towels and massage.
How much does it cost?
Mini microdermabrasion (30 minutes) $74 per treatment
The mini microdermabrasion is a treatment based procedure that does not include massage or a mask.
Full Microdermabrasion (60 minutes) $120 per treatment
The full microdermabrasion includes the treatment plus and additional 30 minutes of relaxation and a treatment mask.
Technology overview, frequently asked questions and more.
Ready for your consultation?
New patients have a $75 appointment reservation fee. The $75 will be charged to your credit card upon booking your appointment. The $75 appointment reservation fee will go on as a credit on your account that may be used towards any purchases within 30 days of your original appointment date. This credit will expire after 30 days and is non-refundable. No call/no shows will forfeit the $75 appointment reservation fee.