Revitalize your skin
Dermasweep™ microdermabrasion is a non-invasive exfoliation and skin-revitalizing treatment that helps repair skin that is damaged from the sun, scars, acne and the unwanted effects of aging.
This intensive but pampering treatment is designed to address:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin texture
- Surgical scars
- Photo damage
- Overall skin health
How it works:
- Gentle abrasion with suction is used to remove (or peel) the dead, outer layer of skin in order to stimulate and reveal new, healthy skin underneath.
- Skin is left smoother as the exfoliation action of the wand stimulates blood flow, cleans the pores and removes the skin debris.
- Increased blood flow to the skin’s surface encourages collagen formation, thus firming and toning the epidermis as well.
What to expect:
- Your treatment begins with a deep cleanse followed by the mechanical exfoliation.
- Your clinician will then apply a customized treatment or mask that addresses your skin concerns or issues.
- Throughout the service you’ll be completely relaxed by stress-relieving aromas, warm towels and massage.
Technology overview, frequently asked questions and more.
Ready for your complimentary consultation?
The licensed aesthetic specialists at Facial Rejuvenation Center of Iowa City can help you decide if Dermasweep™ microdermabrasion treatments are right for you. Just contact us today or give us a call at 319-351-3223 for your complimentary consultation.